Tech Lead Frontend Development (m/f)
Ember.js / Mocha / Corba / Electron
We are looking for a fulltime frontend Ember.Js developer to reinforce our developer team at seatris.com - a restaurant assistance and AI solution based in Berlin, Germany.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, team-oriented, passionate about web technologies and industry best practices, and has experience designing complex frontend architectures using Ember.js.
- Communicative and Collaborative
- Driven, pragmatic, with action bias and can-do attitude
- Understanding of best practices for web development and software design
- Experience with Testing, CI, REST, Jira and Confluence
- 5 years experience working with browsers (JS, APIs, HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Experience developing complex b2b applications with Ember.js
- Experience working in a large codebase
- Experience writing unit and acceptance tests
- Experience with a client-side web framework
- General software engineering knowledge (data structures, OOP, functional programming, and the like)
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and empathy for the end user
- Experience with charting libraries, preferably D3
- App publishing i.e. under Corba/Cordova
You will be:
- Implementing rich user interfaces for new or existing features
- Collaborating on UI design and product design strategies
- Designing APIs with teammates
- Maintaining the web app's data layer
- Continuous maintenance and performance tuning of our application
- Designing and building charts using D3
- Ensuring that our growing customer base reach success
- Work independently or with other engineers to develop clean, elegant, and performant user experiences using industry best practices.
- Collaborate with designers, other JS, HTML & CSS specialists, backend engineers and internal stakeholders to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
Experience in cloud production, global services, cross-device publishing platforms, payment, ticketing, and booking-systems is of advantage. A love for feature driven development, a passion for performance optimization, and a good understanding of usability will help too.
You should be able to work in our Berlin office in Germany. Working languages are German and English. All concepts, tickets, meetings, and coding are done in English of course, most legal documents are bi-lingual.
As we genuinely care about fair and enjoyable work conditions and a better world for everybody and every species we signed the https://copenhagenletter.org/ to express our attitude, it is important to us that you share our spirit. More over we have very agreeable policies for work from home flexibility and a very flexible work schedule (core working time, trusted working time).
We are an open-minded, women- and parent-friendly, international team with an up-and-coming product, rock-solid financing, a worldwide client base, located in the heart of the European digital epicenter.
International candidates must a a valid working permit or qualify for the EU Blue Card or study at a European university.
We heartily welcome you to Berlin and Seatris.
Martina Schlager, COO Seatris GmbH
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should You Apply?
Please include a link to your LinkedIn Page, public GitHub or repo of choice.