Growth Marketing, working student (m/f)
Seatris is a young restaurant SaaS startup located in Berlin. We’re disrupting the hospitality industry by helping restaurants to operate on the next level of efficiency. Our mission is to increase profits and ease daily business through AI and machine learning.
As our new team member you will help us market our products across all marketing channels. We show you how to explore your whole potential. You work closely with our CMO.
Ideate, strategise, execute, analyse, learn & repeat.
As our new colleague you
- Work independently or in teams on new projects from concept to implementation
- Multi-task between marketing and strategy topics
- Do different tasks every day and dive deep into new topics
- Are eager to learn about everything there is when it comes to growth and tech startups
- Are interested in international B2B business models and how to disrupt industries
- Don't wait for instructions but always look ahead and see what's coming next
- Currently enrolled in university and therefore allowed to work
You will be involved in
- Social Media, copywriting
- Product branding
- SEO, CRO
- Employer branding
- PR, events and trade shows
- Paid advertising
- Marketing automation
- Highly creative, great communicator
- Positive, enthusiastic energy
- Passion for marketing and technology
- A pro-active and hands-on mentality
- Able to write and communicate visually
- Native English (German is a plus)
- Analytical skills
What You Get
- A management that is dedicated to your personal development
- A great, small, friendly team that wants to change an industry and solve big problems
- Join conferences, industry events and personal coaching sessions
- Learn how to become a marketer in a fast-paced environment
- A strong network: mentors and colleagues to help you achieve your learning goals
- Understand startup mindset and execution
You should be able to work in our Berlin office in Germany. Working languages are German and English. All concepts, tickets, meetings, and coding are done in English of course, most legal documents are bi-lingual.
As we genuinely care about fair and enjoyable work conditions and a better world for everybody and every species we signed the https://copenhagenletter.org/ to express our attitude, it is important to us that you share our spirit. More over we have very agreeable policies for work from home flexibility and a very flexible work schedule (core working time, trusted working time).
We are an open-minded, women- and parent-friendly, international team with an up-and-coming product, rock-solid financing, a worldwide client base, located in the heart of the European digital epicenter.
Get in touch and tell us why we should meet you. Please send your short intro and CV to email@example.com