Junior Product Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to reinforce our technology & product team at seatris.com - a restaurant assistance and AI solution based in Berlin, Germany.
- Communicative and Collaborative
- Driven, pragmatic, with action bias and can-do attitude
- Proven experience (>3 years) in technical environments
- Experience as a product owner or product manager in technical teams
- More than 2 years experience in AWS infrastructure(s)
- Drive for simple and sustainable solutions and in love with lean and agile methodologies
- Fluent in verbal and written English skills
- Experience in driving cross-platform projects (mobile, web, backend) and cloud-based projects
Nice to have:
- Engineering background
- Experience with Testing, CI, REST, Jira and Confluence
- Experience with B2B projects
You will be:
- Supporting the senior technical product owner and further taking on the team as PM
- Managing projects with external suppliers and partners
- Collaborating heavily with engineers in defining initiatives and solutions
- Driving technical projects across a wide range of initiatives and coordinate with other stack holders
- Driving technical product platform evolvement based on product and platform strategy
- Providing a clear view of initiatives scope, progress and results including architectural changes for both operational as well as management
- Changing scenarios and setups if needed and clarifying technical issues across the team
- Possibly mentoring future junior colleagues and engineers in technical product management
- Working closely with our Test- and QA-Managment
You should be able to work in our Berlin office in Germany. Working languages are German and English. All concepts, tickets, meetings, and coding is done in English of course.
As we genuinely care about fair and enjoyable work conditions and a better world for everybody and every species we signed the https://copenhagenletter.org/ to express our attitude, it is important to us that you share our spirit.
We are an open-minded, women-friendly and international team with an up-and-coming product, rock-solid financing, a worldwide client base, located in the heart of the European digital epicenter.
International candidates must qualify for the EU Blue Card or study at a European university.
We heartily welcome you to Berlin and Seatris.
Martina Schlager, COO Seatris GmbH
Applications to email@example.com
Should You Apply?
Please include a link to your LinkedIn Page, public GitHub or repo of choice.