Operations & People Management Assistant (m/f)
We are looking for a fulltime Operation & People Management Assistant (m/f) to reinforce our operations & people team at seatris.com - a restaurant assistance and AI solution based in Berlin, Germany.
- Communicative and Collaborative
- Driven, pragmatic, with action bias and can-do attitude
- Got excellent people skills and nerves out of steel
- Detail driven und very accurate
- Proven experience (>3 years) in operational and/or HR environments
- Experience in people management and general operations duties including daily procurement and the supervision of the life cycle of legal documents
- More than 2 years experience as management assistant
- German native speaker, fluent in verbal and written English
- Experience in onboarding new team members, mentoring staff issues and managen team efforts and events
Nice to have:
- Business communication, legal or accounting background
- Experience with contracting and payroll
- Experience with optimizing business documents, processes and tools
You will be:
- Supporting the operations management in procurement, staffing and process optimization and also taking on managing internal projects as PM
- Managing contracting with external suppliers and partners
- Collaborating heavily with our COO and our Commercial manager in defining initiatives and solutions
- Driving business process optimization across a wide range of initiatives and coordinate with other stack holders
- Working closely with our legal and business advisors, as with all team members
You should be able to work in our Berlin office in Germany. Working languages are German and English. All concepts, tickets, meetings, and coding are done in English of course, most legal documents are bi-lingual.
As we genuinely care about fair and enjoyable work conditions and a better world for everybody and every species we signed the https://copenhagenletter.org/ to express our attitude, it is important to us that you share our spirit. More over we have very agreeable policies for work from home flexibility and a very flexible work schedule (core working time, trusted working time).
We are an open-minded, women- and parent-friendly, international team with an up-and-coming product, rock-solid financing, a worldwide client base, located in the heart of the European digital epicenter.
International candidates must a a valid working permit or qualify for the EU Blue Card or study at a European university.
We heartily welcome you to Berlin and Seatris.
Martina Schlager, COO Seatris GmbH
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should You Apply?
Please include a link to your LinkedIn Page, public GitHub or repo of choice.