Junior Test Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a Junior Test Manager to reinforce our technology & product team at seatris.com - a restaurant assistance and AI solution based in Berlin, Germany.
- Communicative and Collaborative
- Driven, pragmatic, with action bias and can-do attitude
- Fluent in verbal and written English skills
- Experience in driving cross-platform projects (mobile, web, backend) and cloud-based projects
- More than 2 years experience in testing cloud products
- Drive for simple and sustainable solutions and in love with lean and agile methodologies
- You have adequate professional experience in the field of software testing and are also interested in test management
- You have a penchant for accuracy and your quality standards are just as pronounced as your understanding of automation and reporting tools (such as Airbrake, Codeship, Applause or Atlassian)
- You have the ability to think analytically, work independently and have a good knowledge of German and English.
- You like to work in linear (waterfall, V-model) but also in agile (Scrum, Kanban) project organizations.
- You like to share your knowledge with others and you can communicate the effects and characteristics of errors in a clear and understandable way.
You will be:
- Ensure the quality of our websites and applications for mobile, desktop and showroom.
- You create test protocols and support the test managers in designing and creating test cases.
- As part of your job, you will conduct smoke, integration, system and regression tests as a cross-browser and cross-device test and create the reporting.
- You support the test team in test automation
You should be able to work in our Berlin office in Germany. Working languages are German and English. All concepts, tickets, meetings, and coding is done in English of course.
As we genuinely care about fair and enjoyable work conditions and a better world for everybody and every species we signed the https://copenhagenletter.org/ to express our attitude, it is important to us that you share our spirit.
We are an open-minded, women-friendly and international team with an up-and-coming product, rock-solid financing, a worldwide client base, located in the heart of the European digital epicenter.
International candidates must qualify for the EU Blue Card or study at a European university.
We heartily welcome you to Berlin and Seatris.
Martina Schlager, COO Seatris GmbH
Applications to email@example.com
Should You Apply?
Please include a link to your LinkedIn Page, public GitHub or repo of choice.