PR Assistant, intern/working student (m/f)
Seatris is a young restaurant SaaS startup located in Berlin. We’re disrupting the hospitality industry by assisting restaurants to operate on the next level of efficiency. Our mission is to increase profits and ease daily business through AI and machine learning.
As an intern or working student you help us communicateour products across all digital and traditional channels. We show you how to explore your whole potential. You work closely with our CMO and CEO.
As our new colleague you
- Work independently or in teams on new projects from concept to implementation
- Multi-task between communication topics
- Do different tasks every day and dive deep into new topics
- Are interested in the hospitality industry and technology topics
- Don't wait for instructions but always look ahead and see what's coming next
- Fully support and execute the company’s PR strategy
- Plan and coordinate Events and trade shows
- Create official press releases
- Communicate and build relationships with editors
- Coordinate press requests
- Maintain blogger relations and cooperations
- Update media lists and database
- Prepare PR performance and reporting presentations
- Accomplish research projects
- Highly creative
- Positive, enthusiastic energy
- Passion for hospitality
- Analytical skills
- Studies in Business / Fashion / Marketing & Communication / Event Management
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (both verbal and written)
- Good project management skills
- Well organised and good at keeping timelines
- Flexible and hands-on mentality with strong desire to learn
What You Get
- A management that is dedicated to your personal development
- A great, small, friendly team that wants to change an industry and solve big problems
- Join conferences, industry events and personal coaching sessions
- A strong network: mentors and colleagues to help you achieve your learning goals
- Understand startup mindset and execution
You should be able to work in our Berlin office in Germany. Working languages are German and English. All concepts, tickets, meetings, and coding is done in English of course.
As we genuinely care about fair and enjoyable work conditions and a better world for everybody and every species we signed the https://copenhagenletter.org/ to express our attitude, it is important to us that you share our spirit.
We are an open-minded, women-friendly and international team with an up-and-coming product, rock-solid financing, a worldwide client base, located in the heart of the European digital epicenter.
International candidates must qualify for the EU Blue Card or study at a European university.
We heartily welcome you to Berlin and Seatris.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should You Apply?
Please include a link to your LinkedIn Page, public GitHub or repo of choice.