Sales Assistant, working student (m/f)
Seatris is a young restaurant SaaS startup located in Berlin. We’re disrupting the hospitality industry by assisting restaurants to operate on the next level of efficiency. Our mission is to increase profits and ease daily business through AI and machine learning.
As a working student you help us to make an impact for restaurant owners and managers.
We help you to explore your whole potential while working closely with our ambitious sales and management team.
You will be involved in
- International sales and marketing initiatives
- Industry research
- Customer data management
- Organising international events and trade shows
- Employer branding
- Customer communication
- Passion for hospitality and technology
- Positive, enthusiastic energy
- A pro-active and hands-on mentality
- Great communicator
- Excellent verbal and written English and German
What You Get
- A management that is dedicated to your personal development
- A great, small, friendly team that wants to change an industry and solve big problems
- A strong network: mentors and colleagues to help you achieve your learning goals
- Understand startup mindset and execution
- Cozy office located in Berlin Mitte
- Flexible working hours
You should be able to work in our Berlin office in Germany. Working languages are German and English. All concepts, tickets, meetings, and coding is done in English of course.
As we genuinely care about fair and enjoyable work conditions and a better world for everybody and every species we signed the https://copenhagenletter.org/ to express our attitude, it is important to us that you share our spirit.
We are an open-minded, women-friendly and international team with an up-and-coming product, rock-solid financing, a worldwide client base, located in the heart of the European digital epicenter.
International candidates must qualify for the EU Blue Card or study at a European university.
We heartily welcome you to Berlin and Seatris.
Martina Schlager, COO Seatris GmbH
Applications to email@example.com
Should You Apply?
Please include a link to your LinkedIn Page, public GitHub or repo of choice.