Sales Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a Sales Manager to reinforce our Sales department team at seatris.com - a restaurant assistance and AI solution based in Berlin, Germany.
- Communicative and Collaborative
- Competitive, tenacious and results driven
- Skilled at presenting new perspectives to customers that reframe and challenge the way they view their business
- Knowledgeable about the restaurant business
- Strong negotiating skills
- Proven experience (>3 years) in sales
- Experience as an Account Executive for technology driven products
- You are proficient with MS- Office
- Fluent in verbal and written English & German skills
Nice to have:
- Strong network in the F&B, Hospitality and/or Restaurant industry
- Experience with SaaS Marketing & Booking platform companies
- Management of all sales activities, targets and budget activities within your designated territory
- Generate and qualify leads
- Acquisition and management of Key Accounts
- Manage field sales team
- Presentation of Company and Seatris to customers and partners alike
- Regional market analysis and competitive assessment for strategy planning
- Periodic reporting to management board on sales progress
- Full cycle partnership management, therefore identifying, evaluating and negotiating strategic partnership agreements.
You should be able to work in our Berlin office in Germany. Working languages are German and English. All concepts, tickets, meetings, and coding are done in English of course, most legal documents are bi-lingual.
As we genuinely care about fair and enjoyable work conditions and a better world for everybody and every species we signed the https://copenhagenletter.org/ to express our attitude, it is important to us that you share our spirit. More over we have very agreeable policies for work from home flexibility and a very flexible work schedule (core working time, trusted working time).
We are an open-minded, women- and parent-friendly, international team with an up-and-coming product, rock-solid financing, a worldwide client base, located in the heart of the European digital epicenter.
International candidates must a a valid working permit or qualify for the EU Blue Card or study at a European university.
We heartily welcome you to Berlin and Seatris.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should You Apply?
Please include a link to your LinkedIn Page, public GitHub or repo of choice.