Teamlead Marketing (m/f)
We are looking for a fulltime Teamlead in Marketing to reinforce our business team at seatris.com - a restaurant assistance and AI solution based in Berlin, Germany.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of product strategy, branding and marketing and have a track record of cross-functional leadership. They should also possess exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- Identify target clients, their needs, and how products will meet those needs
- Understand client needs through surveys, interviews, and product usage; be a conduit for the voice of the client to the product team and company
- Develop key marketing messaging that will resonate with the target market
- Drive the marketing plan, ensuring that all client-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel
- Drive marketing programs for sustained product growth
- Review competitive offerings and drive ongoing differentiation
- Offer creative problem solving and analytical reasoning
- A university degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years professional experience
- 3+ years working in a product marketing or growth capacity (partnered closely with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements and with sales to support product launches)
- Must have prior experience delivering growth in the SaaS industry
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
You will be:
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and communications strategies aimed at retaining, growing and engaging our client and market base.
- Work collaboratively with clients and internal partners (Account Management, legal, creative teams, etc.) to strategize, plan, and ensure execution of a variety of marketing campaigns and programs to meet business and corporate goals.
- Manage and update client-specific websites for assigned book of business of select clients and partners.
- Lead end-to-end development of marketing campaigns: write the creative brief, recommend messaging and positioning, select tactics (email, online, social, print, etc.), and execute deliverables by deadline and on budget.
- Leverage data to optimize campaigns and recommend metrics to meet goals and objectives.
- Report campaign progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics to management.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the Hospitality business, the Restaurant ecosystem and competitive solutions.
You should be able to work in our Berlin office in Germany. Working languages are German and English. All concepts, meetings and material is done in English of course.
As we genuinely care about fair and enjoyable work conditions and a better world for everybody and every species we signed the https://copenhagenletter.org/ to express our attitude, it is important to us that you share our spirit.
We are an open-minded, women-friendly and international team with an up-and-coming product, rock-solid financing, a worldwide client base, located in the heart of the European digital epicenter.
International candidates must qualify for the EU Blue Card or study at a European university.
We heartily welcome you to Berlin and Seatris.
Martina Schlager, COO Seatris GmbH
Applications to email@example.com
Should You Apply?
Please include a link to your LinkedIn Page, public GitHub or repo of choice.